Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Day 207

Today's picture...what happens when you give a 5yr old her own camera? She takes MILLIONS of pictures that look like this! Thank goodness for the digital age! We went school supply shopping today and now have all of her supplies. I still have a handful of things I need for her to start school but she has everything she needs. Tomorrow we have a playdate with Nayeli, she's the daughter of a mom I met through the moms group. She and Freyja have become penpals recently, I know that sounds odd since we live in the same city but it's giving both girls a chance to brush up on their writing skills before kindergarten starts. Tomorrow is the "big news" day, I'm being vague but for those of you that know what's going on, you know the news I am referring to. Please says prayers and keep good thoughts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment