Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day 186

My house is spotless and smells of BBQ chicken, broiled corn on the cob and lavender pinesol, my feet are killing me, I smell like chlorine and sulfur! It's been an awesome Fourth of July! We cleaned house today, grilled out with Adam, Heather, Sarina, Nicole, Pat and Freya, went for an evening swim, had pie and icecream for dessert then set off some fireworks. David grilled BBQ chicken for the first time and did a great job. There wasn't enough room to grill the corn so the girls and I tried to set the kitchen on fire broiling it, I had the rack too high and it starting setting the corn on fire so had to move the rack down. The kids enjoyed each other and the fireworks. The adults had great conversation and food. Adam and I had great time being pyromaniacs and blowing stuff up. Both kids are now passed out in their beds and this mama is right behind them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment