Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Day 193

The kids have had a full day today! We started the morning with BOTH kids coming in to wake me up. Apparently Jax woke up as Freyja went by his room so she led him to me. Then we played in Freyjas room for a while with all of her new toys. Jax loves the new game she got and she loves her new dolls. As you can see in the picture they also played Tangled and strung Flynn Rider up by his feet on the closet door behind them. We went to the park for while then to Opa and Granmamas for a swim. Then while Freyja continued to play dolls, Jax and I had a wrestling match that ended in me having a bruised cheekbone (possibly a black eye) and him a temporary goose egg on his windshield (I mean forehead). Lil boys are sooooo different than girls! We ended today with me helping Freyja decorate her jewelry box she got from DJ for her birthday. Now she's playing quietly in bed and Jax is once again watching Pocoyo....hopefully we will be in bed before 11 tonight unlike the last few nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment