Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 196

It's gonna be a late night any way I go so I figured I'd go ahead and write. David and I took Freyja to meet Freya and Nicole and watch Ice Age 4 together. We all LOVED the movie! Jax stayed home with Nicole's friend Mark that he fell in love with a couple of weeks ago. It was our first time with a paid babysitter and it went great! Only negative is that Jax took a late map because he played so hard with Mark and now he's wide awake and eati a grilled cheese while watching Gnomeo and Juliet with Freyja. Tomorrow Freya is coming to our house for a few hours while Nicole goes to a play. David will play with Jax while I play referee with the girls. They don't fight but they still require a little direction when playing. Plus this will prepare me for them spending the night here next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment