Sunday, July 22, 2012

Day 204

Sorry about yesterday, I zoned out and forgot! Freyja talked to her papa on the iPad last night and it completely messed up my usual routine. Today Jax and I played Dino's and beanie babies while daddy and Freyja played Zelda all afternoon. Then we all went for a swim, the boys got us before us girls so Bugg and I worked on treading water without water wings. All four of us returned home undrown contrary to Buggs belief. Can't wait for Sears to come out tomorrow and service my washer, it keeps "sudsing" on me and won't finish the load without being coaxed. The machines are as old as our marriage, that doesn't say much for the newer machines...hopefully our extended warranty does the trick, last thing we need is need new appliances! Drs appt in the morning for me, just a follow up to my annual blood work from earlier this month. Fun fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment