Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 202

I hate to admit it but I had to call off the sleep over tonight. I'm not in any mental condition to deal with someone else's child let alone my own. Luckily Nicole understood and we have rescheduled for next weekend barring any further distractions. They did come over and play for a while though and that made both of the girls happy. Jax really likes Freya too so all three of them play well together. David went to see a movie with his dad tonight, they went to the last matinee and made it home about 830, turns out the movie was almost 3hrs long. Tomorrow I take mom grocery shopping unencumbered and we plan to take our time and not whine or beg for toys. Just hoping both kids sleep tonight so I'm not a grumpy chauffeur for mom in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment