Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day 29

Dinner with friends! Saw Adam, Heather and Sarina today for impromptu playdate that ended in dinner at Los Rancheros. It's been since right before Christmas that the girls last saw each other. They had a wonderful time playing together. Each time it gets better, we still have the occasional tear or fuss but over all they are getting much better at playing together. Jax even joined them in the den at one point which was nice for me! Kid has been glued to me like a leech since I quit rush...I'm about ready for a home mastectomy, stuff'em and just let him have my breasts permanently in his possession! Both kids are asleep before 10pm tonight so I'm gonna crash now and see if I can't catch up on some of the sleep Jax stole from me last night (he slept from 1am-6am and that's it yesterday). Hey Mr Sandman, long time no sleep :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment