Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 26


So here's how I spend my evening! A bunch of local moms got together at a friend of mines house and turned her home into a swap shop for the night. There was about 20 of us total, we had a wonderful pot luck spread for dinner then an awesome time going through eachothers stuff and taking home piles of new stuff! I scored at least 40 pieces of clothing for Freyja, mainly dresses and mainly stuff that she will be able to wear to school in the fall. I found Jax a couple pairs of pants, found me a few shirts and even found mom a few turquoise prizes. Turns out this is going to become a regulary occurrance (varying locations)! The kids had a great evening home with daddy and Freyja looked through all of her new clothes when I got home and I received thumbs up on everything! YAY!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. what an awesome idea! wish I had something like this near me!

    ReplyDelete