Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 18

Tonight was "girls night out" with some mom friends and I dragged my bff Wendy along with me knowing how much she loves hibachi. We had a great evening and a wonderful dinner. I have one day of work left (for real this time) and I will be done with this "rush". Tomorrow David has a dr's appt to find out whats wrong with his wrist. He's been in the brace now since before Christmas and his dr's office is just now getting around to seeing him. Hopefully we'll know whats up with it soon. DJ is keeping the kids for us so that I can go to the appt with him incase we need to take him to the hospital for an MRI or anything else. Other than that, I have a wired boy on my VERY sleepy hands and can't wait to go to sleep...excuse me while I find something soft to knock this kid out for the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment