Sunday, January 1, 2012

365 Challenge

I'm trying something new for the new year! Welcome to my 365 challenge! My goal is to take one picture a day and blog at least a couple of sentences about the day for one entire year.

Today is Sunday, the first day of the week and coincidentally the first day of 2012. We have a couple of things already to look forward to this year...Freyja turns 5 and starts Kindergarten. Jaxon will turn 2. I get to see my all time favorite band (Pink Floyd) in concert. And who knows what else this year will hold for us! 2011 was a great year, 2012 will be better :-)

Today's picture represents what we hold most precious to our hearts...each other! If you look close you'll even see Star in the picture! We have a strong family bond and love our time together. This is the perfect shot to start off my challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment