Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day 28

Nothing cuter than lil man snugging next to his daddy, sharing popcorn and water. It's been a quiet day Jax slept most of the afternoon, Freyja played outside and then played a new computer game we found online. Last night she and I read a beginner reason book and she helped me with all the small words, the hardest one being apple. Tonight we played some math games before bed and she's getting much better at simple addition and subtraction. It's amazing watching her learn and apply her knowledge to things...I can see why teachers love to teach but I don't know where they get their patience from! Tomorrow will be our 3rd weekend we can't go to mom and dad VHS, first it was because I was sick and now Freyja is snotty and coughing and even though hers is probably allergies I don't dare risk her around Monnies! So I guess tomorrow will be another lazy day at home for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment