Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day 147

Finally managed to COMPLETE the inner bathroom today! Cabinet doors are rehung, floor is spotless and walls are done! Still need to touch up the outer bathroom and paint cabinets... I've decided we're hiring someone for the rest of the house! I'm not doing this! My leg is on fire, I just washed it and applied new cerran wrap and it burns to touch them! It's normal though, tomorrow I will be plastic wrap free and have to apply lotion every couple of hours. It's a lot of work the first few days but worth it in the long run! After my past tattoos I always already had the next one in mind, this time I KNOW I'm done because there's nothing else I can think of that completes me like what I already have. We went to Granmamas and Opas tonight and did burgers, dogs and corn on the grill. Next door neighbors kids outgrew their playhouse and were going to toss it but mom vh saved it for the kids. David took Freyja swimming while Jax and I played with the new playhouse and in the water table. Came home and David mowed the yard while kids and I ate icecream then both kids were out by 9! I'm gonna pay being up this late but it's the only 100% "me time" I get these days! Tomorrow is a lazy day! Catch up on dvr'd shows and play with the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment