Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day 134

Happy mothers day!! Jax let me sleep til 715, then he went back to bed with his daddy til after 9 giving me some quiet time to play with my pictures. Freyja woke up about 830 and cuddled me on the couch. David gave me time to paint the bathroom today. I had just painted one side of the bathrooms baseboard when he walked in and said that was NOT the color he thought it was. So we went to Lowes and found a color we both liked and a new trim color. David grilled hotdogs tonight for dinner while I played with the kids then we picnicked in the backyard again. I'm late blogging tonight because as soon as Jax went to sleep I went back in to paint some more. The entire bathroom trim is done now. The inner bathroom is done but the vanity area still needs a second coat. Now time to catch a few zzz's before lil man rises and shines!

No comments:

Post a Comment