Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 128

First day of the last week of school! It kills me to think I already have a little graduate! Wednesday her school is having a mothers day breakfast, "muffins with mom". Thursday they have another rehearsal and then Friday my big girl walks across the stage and accepts the first award of her life! Tomorrow Jax and I have a beach date with some friends. I work the night audit shift of rush tomorrow and Wednesday and then Thursday I work a 12hr day since its the first day of school. Today the kids and I went to Eunice's house (ex bookstore boss, extra mother) and helped build a swing for her backyard. The kids had a blast playing with her barbies and cars til Jax found the tool box and decided to fix the fence. I am very proud of how both of them behaved today, for being in a new place they did remarkably well!! Time to knock out some kids and catch some zzzz's with my lil man who slept all night for the first time last night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment