Friday, May 25, 2012

Day 146

I must be a glutton for punishment to be willing to go under a needle and have it carve designs in me. Tonight I got my 5th and 6th tattoos and these are my final ones for sure! I've always wanted one to symbolize my love of Pink Floyd (Dark side of the Moon) and my eternal thanks to their music for helping me through both my parents and my own divorce. I could've stayed in a dark place for a long time if I hadn't submersed myself in their music and let it bring me back from he depths of despair. And as for the other rose and the jax...just a whim, they mean nothing ;-) David didn't know I was getting that one at all and when he finally noticed it on my leg he asked why I had a rose and a jack on my leg then stopped and asked why he just said that...took a closer look and fell in love! Freyja is head over heals for her rose, she knows it's there because she's my beauty. Jax just wants to poke the serran (sp?) wrap on my leg and watch mama squeal and jump. I'm "grounded" from the pool for the next two weeks but after the kids and I come back from Utah it'll be safe to submerge them, plus the pool water will be warmer! 19 more days til my concert!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment