Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 132

I'm barely squeeking this in before the end of the day! Its been a LOOOOOOOONG day!!! Jax and I picked up Gran and Grandaddy by 830am, came back to the house to load up my camera and head to graduation. My little graduate had quite a cheering section, 13 people total just for her!! Gran and Grandaddy, Miss Rose (her namesake) and Mr Bob, Granmama and Opa, DJ and Xander, Nicole and Freya (playgroup friends) and of course daddy, Jax and myself. The ceremony was very sweet! I wish I could share it publicly but with the file size youtube will not let me. I plan on burning it to dvd and sending one to anyone who would a like a copy. Afterwards we went to Chuck E Cheese and played for a while, then Gran and Grandaddy babysat the young'ens so that David and I could go out to a matinee for my birthday. Then I took Gran and Grandaddy home, raced back to drop off Jax and then rush to my mom's night out for bit. I made it home at 8pm, played with Freyja for a few, snuggled and put her to sleep then dealt with the other wild child that had no intention of going down without a fight! I've just completed putting her graduation pictures online: https://plus.google.com/photos/111731034832643368084/albums/5741490357364833857?authkey=CNKNwfOPstLuHg so now I can GO TO BED!!! My last zootography class is in the morning barring any bad weather! G'nite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment