Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day 131

All I want to do is crawl into bed, have a nice foot massage and SLEEP!! Jaxs birthday gift was slapping me awake at 630am, I took him to his daddy, he fell back asleep with him til 9am! I worked from 830-12, took a lunch break so I could pick up Freyja, and then worked til 630. I picked up Firehouse subs for dinner because birthday babies get free subs on their birthdays. David and the kids had my birthday cards set up on the stove as well as my gift from mom and dad vh and my birthday cake mom vh made for me. She knows how much I LOVE hummingbird cake!!! Tomorrow will start early...after I prep Freyja, Jax and I will go pick up Gran and Grandaddy then meet daddy at graduation. Then we are off I Chuck E Cheese for a celebration lunch! Then taking Grandaddy home and the rest of the day is contingent our timing! We have a lot to squeeze in this weekend! Thank you all for the birthday wishes today! Even though I worked I couldnt have asked for a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment