Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 142

Daddy and Freyja snuggling on the couch and Jax running around in daddy's socks pulled all the way! Kids and I surprised Gran and Grandaddy with an early morning visit. I had found a mask on the local garage sale site that just HAD to go in moms turquoise room. Turns out I paid $2 for something that could easily have cost upwards of $50+!! Gotta love bargains!! Freyja and Grandaddy went adventuring in the yard with Buster for a while. Its nice that Freyja is old enough now to not worry about her getting away from Grandaddy and doing something dangerous before he can stop her, over all she has a pretty decent head on her shoulders for ditzy blonde 4.5yr old! We watched the last 3 episodes of House tonight. We have not watched at all this season but wanted to see how it all ended so we taped the last few and had a mini marathon tonight. Can't say I was either pleased or diappointed in the ending...no show will ever end  as well for me as my Six Feet Under series that I used to watch on HBO, that had the best ending of all time!! Time to head off to bed....just cleaning house and organizing tomorrow for more painting Thursday when I have a sitter again!

No comments:

Post a Comment