Friday, May 18, 2012

Day 139

Woke up at the crack of 7am today to hurry over to moms and take her for lab work. The kids are not used to being stirred quite that early and after a week of no alarms, this morning was hard to start rolling! After the quickest day ever of shopping with Gran the kids and I came home and made some no bake cookies for my swap meet tomorrow night. The kids got the pleasure of cleaning the rest of the peanut butter from the jar. They both started with spoons but at some point Jax switched to the natural spoon, the finger, and dug the rest out. Freyja came in and told me Jax was acting like Pooh in the hunny jar, sure enough i came out of the kitchen and he was up to his elbows and eyeballs in peanut butter! It was a two wet wipe clean up after the fact. All four of us went swimming tonight though the water was too chilly for daddy and mostly for Jax too. Jax did bob around the deep end with me for a few minutes before turning blue and sliding his little glacier self out of the pool. I thought I was going to take the kids to the beach tomorrow but now I think I may just play dead in the morning and give David an IOU for him to sleep in Sunday! G'nite all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment