Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 336

What a beautiful day to go to the beach for Christmas pictures! 73degrees, cloudy and not very windy. Yet we chose to wear sweaters and kick off our socks and shoes for your typical beach portrait. I traded services with a friend of mines husband, so he took our pictures and I took theirs. The kids had a great time running in the sand. Freyja saw a sting ray jump out of the water. Jaxon brought home half the beach in his diaper, Freyja had the other half in the cuffs of her pant legs…anything left was in the cuffs of mine! Afterwards we went wish mom vh a happy birthday. Paul (photographer friend) will have his shots of today to me later this week and I will post the rest of them then but in the meantime, use the December link that I sent out yesterday and you can see the rest of the pictures from today that I took. Jax crashed early tonight so I've been organizing pictures and folders on my laptop. Now its time to head to bed and catch a few winks before my monster man decides its time to cuddle or wake up!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment