Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 58

Papa and I took Jax to the park this morning so we could take pictures, Jax loved running around the park and being chauffeured around in his stroller, we picked up Freyja from school and took her to see "Secret World of Arrietty" at the theater, daddy went to class afterwards and the Freyja, Papa and I played "Sneaky Snacky Squirrel" til daddy came home. Freyja won twice and papa and I won once each. Jax sat in his high chair and snacked and cheered us on. Papa leaves in the morning...it's been a short but sweet visit. Both kids have loved having him here and both have gotten to spend quality time with him. I dread sending Freyja to school in the morning only because I know she'll be heartbroken that he's gone when she comes home. Please keep papa in your thoughts for the next few days as he finishes his long trek back to Utah! Off to knock out some kids now!

No comments:

Post a Comment