Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 55

It's been a funky weather day! Started in jeans and tshirt, the tank and shorts then need warm pjs for tonight! We nearly blew away at lunch today, the clouds were hideous and full of wind. Dad was supposed to arrive today for a quick visit but Murphy's Law once again foiled his plans...he'll be in sometime in the morning, probably between 6-9am. He'll be here thru the weekend then he has to finish driving my step brothers UHaul to Utah. It's a short visit but as we've all learned, we take what we can get! Jax helped me clean house this morning, he saw me with the vacuum and kept trying to steal it so I got out his little play Dirt Devil and he chased me around the house "helping" vacuum. Then when sister came home from school we played with Mardi Gras beads in my room (we have a sea of beads...) then moved on to a Jurassic adventure in Jaxs room. We ordered pizza for dinner and watched Lady and the Tramp. It was Davids and Freyjas first time seeing it!! Jax slept thru the entire movie which inevitably means it's gonna be a looooong night for me! Yay for weekends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment