Friday, March 20, 2009

Rain, chalk and playdates!

Sorry its been a few days since I last blogged, its been a little hectic around here with spring fever and all. This past week has been a blast! Freyja got to REALLY play out in the rain for the first time the other day and LOVED every minute of it! After two days of rain she woke up from her nap and the look gave me the ultimatum of outside or DIE MOTHER! After about 30-45min of playing in the not so warm...yet not frigid rain I coaxed her inside with the promise of a bubble bath. Happy times!!

Wednesday I introduced her to sidewalk chalk. She likes that a lot better than just crayons...though now thinking about it I might have done a bad thing. We'll see the next time we break out the crayons...if she aims for the floor, oh boy! I drew her a star at one point and she took the blue chalk and started to draw over it, now it looks a bit like a shooting star! My baby's an artist!!!

Yesterday we had the kids over for a playdate, her kissing boyfriend Christian was there, Keaton her long time boyfriend, and Julian (he's new to the group, he's 13months but a giant!). They played in the pool for a while then played on the porch after we dried them off. Keaton decided it would be great fun to go skinny dipping and zoomed out of the porch before Christina could get clothes on him.

As always there's pictures on the website in the 20month album if you haven't checked them out already. This morning she woke up and
looked under the covers and said PUPPY! then looked at the door and said DADDY, then snuggled into my arms and said MOMMY! It's a rare but awesome thing when my child actually calls me by title!! Time to go get the lil one out of her bed, it seems naptime is ending a little early today I can hear her grumbling back there. Happy weekend to you all!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment