Sunday, August 26, 2012

Day 238

Yay for free curbside furniture!! We scored a lovely Broyhill dresser today with only one blemish on it from a curb over near mom and dad vh. We went for an early swim and as we left to come home we noticed it, went back and grabbed dad vhs suv and loaded up the dresser. Now I have a folding table again, we still have the needed surface space for the printer and we have some more much needed drawer space! The kids had a better day today. No biting! They played outside while I chopped down the azalea in front of Jaxs room. I found a baby lizard, barely 2in long nose to tail, and let the kids hold and play with it for a while then we came in and they took a bubble bath. No school Monday and Tuesday for Freyja because of hurricane Isaac, but as of tonight I still have to report to work at 7am. I'm glad to see we are out of the direct hit zone but I hate that it looks like New Orleans will bear the brunt of this one again. Here's hoping power outages and damage to anyone anywhere is short lived and easily repaired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment