Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day 228

If the kids were edible they would've been on the menu today! If this rain doesn't cease and us dry up soon I think we may all go batty! Thank goodness school starts in 4days!! Tomorrow is her open house. We get to go see the completed classroom, talk to the teacher and turn in her supplies. I told Freyja she get to go play in her classroom tomorrow and you would've thought she'd just seen her freshly painted room for the first time again! The child was over the moon with the news! Opa is coming to sit with Jax in the morning so that both David and I can go with her. I may let her take her iPod so she can take pictures of her classroom she can study it and get more excited about Monday! I still can't believe I have a Kindergartener already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment