Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day 222

Ever just need to shut down for a few days to reboot? Yeah...with all that's been going on here I've just needed a few days of "blah" to restart myself. Today we woke up with the alarm clocks at 630am, Freyja practiced her letters after breakfast, we watched The Lorax, boiled/deboned/bagged and froze enough chicken to last us the rest of the month and make dinners while I work rush a lot easier. At 230 Freyja and I went up to school and met Mrs Paterson, her future kindergarten teacher an got to see her classroom, cubby and chair have already been marked with her name! I started back working rush today, I'm just doing the open/close shifts meaning 7-9am and 3-close, I don't have much (if any) customer dealings just opening/closing drawers and reconciling reports. I LOVE IT!!! I don't work this Friday or next since the campus is still on summer schedule. Time for some shut eye before the lil kraken wakes and discovers he's alone in his bed and demands my company!

No comments:

Post a Comment