Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 82

Wanna know how you entertain EIGHT kids at one time? Bake cookies, give them icing and kiss your dining room table goodbye! It was supposed to be a rainy nasty day but it just ended up cool and windy. DJ and I split the cost of a cookie party and let the kids go nuts with a ton of icing and a few cookies. You can see the complete damage in the March Picasa album. Afterwards we freed them all into the backyard for an hour to run off some of the sugar. Just as they left it started sprinkling on us so we timed it perfectly! The amazing part is, by the time they left my house almost looked better than when they came! I love DJs kids, they do a great job of cleaning up after themselves! Poor Jax has not napped all day...I have a feeling both of my kids will be out in no time to it! Yay :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment