Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 77

I had photography classes today! They were very informative, hopefully Monday when DJ and I take the kids on a picnic to the archeological site in Milton I can apply what I learned and have a little better pictures. The kids behaved for David today and all but broke down the door when I finally came home around 330. We took burgers and hotdogs to mom and dad vhs tonight and grilled. Tomorrow one of Freyjas friends is having their 5th birthday party at Chucky Cheeses. We've avoided the place for 4.5yrs. But I guess it's time to give in and god play. Jax turned 19months today, last night unbeknownst to him was his last night nursing...it's gonna be a long night tonight but if there was ever an ideal time to do this, this week is perfect since Freyjas on spring break and I can sleep in a bit if we have some bad nights. Wish us luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment