Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 79

First day of spring break! Dj and I took all of our little minions out to Arcadia Mills in Milton, it's supposed to be a archeological dig site, historical site and awesome nature trail...it severely lacked any appeal to all of us and we left within and hour of arriving. Only bonus was this cute shot that I snagged of the kids. We then headed out to the water reclamation strand walked the boardwalk there again. Wildlife spotted included two snakes (I found one and Freyja spotted the other), a handful of lizards and a baby bunny that was not where I cod take a picture of him. Lesson learned today...taking 6 kids on a nature walk is like herding cats...I think it's safe to say we'll leave nature walking to the days we only have Xander and Jax to deal with! Tomorrow we will be hitting the beach! We're thinking of the one near the butterfly house though it's not open itself, they do have a nice beach, park, restrooms and ducks to feed! And I can test out picture taking at the beach!!

No comments:

Post a Comment