Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 74

It's hard to pick a picture today! Jax and I spent the morning playing in the backyard, he used Freyjas swing for the first time and LOVED it!! He's not quite ready to give up his swing but now he's had a taste of what's to come. After we picked up Freyja from school I took the kids for hair cuts. Freyja has preschool cap and gown pictures tomorrow so I wanted her to look her best! Both kids sat very still and patiently while being snipped. Both received high praises and suckers for their wonderful behavior! Tonight Freyja and I put together another 100piece puzzle. Thank goodness the dollar tree has soooo many to choose from! David had an interview today...we'll know something soon. Will miss him being home but will be nice for him to be able to separate work and home again. I am neither here nor there on the job, I just hope for the best fit for our family. Two more days til spring break...oooooh boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment