Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 206

This may very well be my last post, my husband might kill me when he checks the credit card statement....I just had waaaaaay too much fun on EBay buying stuff for Jaxs 2nd birthday! I bought a party pack that comes with a big moveable poster, wrapping paper, table cover and 25 goody bags. Along with a Pocoyo tshirt for the party, his birthday balloon and then his present, a set of 4 plush dolls of the main characters from the cartoon. But our baby only turns 2 once!! Today Nicole and Freya came over for a playdate . It's hard to have kids over while David works during the day but the kids did alright today. We went to Chik Fil A for lunch, went to the park but it was too hot to play so we went back to the house and played Wii til Jax got fed up. I made chicken enchiladas verde tonight and they were awesome! Jax helped make banana muffins and devoured two of them. Freyja talked to Papa on FaceTime again tonight. Now I'm off to bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment