Friday, July 6, 2012

Day 188

The morning started at 5am with strobe lightening and the day just kept getting better! Jax woke up at 815ish and fell back asleep on me on the couch til sometime after 930. Freyja woke up at 10am, David finally emerged about 1030. After a tantrum Jax took a nap about 330 then we met DJ and kids for a swim about 530. Freyja has melted down since the moment the kids left to go home...I'm at a loss at what to do with her...I can't take these daily sometimes hourly crying jags over the stupidest stuff! Then you add Jax and his tantrums and you really wonder why David and I aren't alcoholics! Tomorrow is Freyjas 5yr portraits and then we have a cookout and swim planned with Dj and kids and Adam, Heather and Sarina. Now it's time to knock out the boy and go drown my headache in some music and find my happy place again!

No comments:

Post a Comment